Preventative care is the core of keeping your horses healthy and performing at their best. Our philosophy is to customize a health and wellness program for your horse and herd based on your horses’ discipline, age, risk level, lifestyle, and your budget. A customized plan for immunizations, parasite control, dentistry, and nutrition will be designed for you.
More info on vaccinations and parasite control can be found at https://aaep.org/guidelines/vaccination-guidelines and https://aaep.org/guidelines/parasite-control-guidelines
Receiving carbon copy Coggins (EIA – Equine Infectious Anemia) results have become a thing of the past. We now utilize Global Vet Link, it allows you access to your Coggins results at your convenience and ensures that if you lose your printed copy you can easily get another without having to retest your horse. Results can be expected in 5 to 7 business days after we test your horse. When we come out for your Coggins test appointment, we will ask for your email address and we will then use that address to connect you to your horse’s results.
Health certificates are also accessible on My Vet Link, once they are completed.
Your Coggins will be accessible through www.myvetlink.com using the instructions below. If you have difficulty accessing your Coggins or if you would like us to email it directly to you, please call the clinic and ask for assistance. If you are new to My Vet Link and you do not have a user account set up, follow the directions below.
My VetLink owner registration instructions
- Go to www.myvetlink.com
- Click on the Sign Up option in the upper right hand corner and choose Animal Owner/Agent.
- Enter your email address (Owners must use the same email address you give your veterinarian).
- Enter a password of at least 8 characters. (Must contain at least 1 number, 1 letter, and 1 special character — example: jsmith1!)
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click Register.
- Go to your email where you will find an email from GlobalVetLINK. Click on the link in the email to verify your account. (The link is valid for 30 minutes. If it expires, repeat steps 1 – 6)
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your animals’ GVL certificates.
If you have any issues Global VetLink’s support number is 515.817.5703.